Search This Blog

Sunday, February 19, 2012

Congressman Peter DeFazio responds to my IRS ADA complaint

A letter from Congressman Peter DeFazio responding to my my IRS ADA complaint

PHOTO: A letter from Congressman Peter DeFazio responding to my IRS ADA complaint by starting a Congressional investigation on the matter. He said he read the letter to the editor by me, Thomas Kraemer, "IRS ignores plea for help,"Gazette-Times, Feb. 5, 2012, p. D5. See my previous post IRS tax forms are not low vision accessible and violate ADA law (2/5/12).

I will be using a CPA this year to do my taxes because of my low vision and the inaccessibility of the IRS's online tax filing system. Hopefully, I did not anger anybody in the IRS who has the power to make my life difficult by doing malicious audits. If so, I hope a CPA can help me.